Dignity Health Heart and Vascular Institute of Greater Sacramento is dedicated to improving women's heart health and invites you to attend Laugh, Learn and Lounge - a free event where you will learn about the health benefits of relaxation, visual imagery and laughter. Register here.
Dignity Health Heart and Vascular Institute of Greater Sacramento has one of the largest, most experienced cardiac teams in the nation. We combine advanced heart care services with a personalized level of dignity, respect and compassion.
Heart Care in Sacramento: Why Choose Dignity Health
When you choose Dignity Health Heart and Vascular Institute of Greater Sacramento, you entrust your care to a nationally recognized leader in heart and vascular care. Our team performs more cardiac bypass surgeries than any other hospital in California. That type of expertise consistently helps us achieve top health industry rankings:
- We are one of the "Top 50 Cardiovascular Hospitals," according to Truven Health Analytics
- We are no. 1 in California, and in the top 5 percent nationwide, for cardiac surgery, according to HealthGrades
- We've received the HealthGrades Cardiac Surgery Excellence Award three years in a row (2011-2013)
- We've received the HealthGrades Cardiac Care Excellence Award (2013)
- We have the best coronary artery bypass graft surgery survival rate in California, according to the state Office of Statewide Planning and Development
Learn more about our Awards & Recognition.
Comprehensive Cardiac and Vascular Services
Our patients have access to primary heart services right in your own community through our cardiac care network. We also offer more advanced diagnostic tools and treatment services to all of our patients at Mercy General Hospital in Sacramento and Mercy San Juan Medical Center in Carmichael.
Learn more about our complete cardiac services:
Heart Health: Patient Education
Our team of specialists, nurses, technicians, therapists and dieticians is dedicated to helping you achieve and maintain a heart healthy lifestyle. Early prevention and detection are a key part of our comprehensive cardiac care program. Learn more about how to Stay Heart Healthy.
We encourage you to take advantage of our Patient Classes, Support Groups and comprehensive video library.
Find a Dignity Health hospital near you