The Dignity Health Neurological Institute of Northern California provides the most comprehensive care and advanced treatments for neurological disorders available in the Greater Sacramento region.
Our patients benefit from our dedicated team approach. That means you have a team of specialists working together to manage your care, including neurologists, neurosurgeons, neurointerventional radiologists and neurocritical care specialists. With physicians that are leaders in their fields, we combine advanced treatment options with a warm, personalized approach. Meet our team.
Dignity Health Neurological Institute of Northern California: Leadership Advantages
Choosing Dignity Health Neurological Institute of Northern California means choosing a health system with these important leadership advantages:
- Every one of Dignity Health's Sacramento hospitals are designated Primary Stroke Centers, recognized by The Joint Commission, a national organization that accredits hospitals.
- Our neurological trauma services are nationally accredited at Level II Trauma Center status.
- The Mercy MS Center is a designated National Multiple Sclerosis Society Center, providing a highly coordinated, multispecialty approach to the latest treatments and ongoing research.
- Dignity Health has the only Spine Center of Excellence in Northern California certified by The Joint Commission.
- Dignity Health's Acute Rehabilitation program is the first program north of San Francisco to receive CARF accreditation—the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities.
- Dignity Health is designated as a Level IV Epilepsy Center by the National Association of Epilepsy Centers.
- Through state-of-the-art telemedicine, our neurology services network will continue to expand throughout the region.
For more information about the Dignity Health Neurological Institute of Northern California, e-mail us today.