Woodland Healthcare’s cardiac services team specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of the heart, blood vessels and circulatory system. To enhance the care our cardiologists provide, Woodland Healthcare has invested in state-of-the art cardiac diagnostic equipment and cardiac catheterization lab.
Comprehensive Cardiac Services At Woodland Healthcare
We offer a full spectrum of diagnostic and therapeutic heart care procedures, which include:
- Accredited Chest Pain Center (Woodland Memorial Hospital)
- Cardiac catheterization
- Echocardiograms and cardiac stress testing
- Electrophysiology/arrhythmia service
- Heart disease prevention and treatment education
- Peripheral artery disease diagnosis and intervention
- Permanent pacemaker and defibrillator implants
- Women’s Cardiology Clinic
Woodland Healthcare’s heart care team of specialists, nurses, technicians, therapists and dieticians are dedicated to helping you achieve and maintain a heart healthy lifestyle. Early prevention and detection are a key part of our comprehensive cardiac services program.
If you suffer from a heart attack or are recovering from heart surgery, cardiac rehabilitation begins while you are still at Woodland Memorial Hospital. The Center for Cardiac Wellness Rehabilitation Program continues after your release from the hospital, and is designed to help you achieve optimal physical and emotional health through personalized instruction.
Schedule A Cardiac Services Appointment Today!
To schedule an appointment, please call 530.668.2600.